The aims and objectives of AZMEC are to provide a discussion forum and dedicated lobby group for mineral exploration companies and mining companies carrying out exploration as well as government representatives, donor agencies, NGO’s, service providers, academic institutions and other interested parties in Zambia with the view to contributing to the growth, promotion, and sustainable development of the sector in this country.
AZMEC currently has 4 categories of membership:
- Large Scale
- Small Scale
These categories have different fee structures as well as rights and privileges.
Click here to access the relevant membership application form.
The benefits of joining AZMEC include:
- Access to a professional discussion / lobby group dedicated to representing its Member’s views and opinions.
- Access to key government policy makers and implementers.
- Access to key sector specialists and experience / knowledge.
- Access to current Information about the Industry
- Seminars and workshops.
- Networking / marketing opportunities within the industry
- Monthly social events
- Use of AZMEC’s Lusaka offices.
Please contact our Office Manager on Tel: +260 211 257 964 or at email@example.com
We look forward to working with you in the future.